If you are over 60 or are housebound or vulnerable, WHiA may be able to provide you with some free services for a limited period.
- Repairing broken heating.
- Making better use of heating systems.
- Funding emergency repairs via trusted contractor.
- Insulating your home.
- Fitting draught proofing and other small measures to cut bills and keep you warm.
- Fitting low energy light bulbs.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- Over 60
- What we can help with
- Advice on how to save energy & water
- Information on government/council support schemes
- Available to these Groups
- Vulnerable Adults
Some free services for a limited period which may help to ensure your home is warm and cosy include:
- Repair broken heating
- Make better use of heating systems
- Fund emergency repairs via trusted contractor.
- Insulate your home
- Fit draught proofing and other small measures to cut bills and keep you warm
- Fit low energy light bulbs