Advice on schemes to help households to access grants to repair or replace their gas central heating boiler and improve home insulation. Advice on domestic energy efficiency.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Advice on how to save energy & water
- Information on government/council support schemes
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
- Warm Home Discount Scheme – rebate of £140 if you are a pensioner or on a low income.
- Warm Homes Fund grants - to fit gas central Heating in homes currently with electric heating or needing first time central heating. • Boiler Replacement – help with the cost of fitting a new boiler (home owners). • Boiler Repairs - help with health & safety checks for gas boilers and low cost essentiial repairs.
- Insulation – help with the cost of loft and wall insulation (home owners).
- Warm at Home Grants – help to fund low cost works to make a home warmer (home owners). • LEAP & Green Handyperson - home visits to fit draught-proofing, reflective radiator foil & LED bulbs.
- Information & home visits on energy tariff switching and removal of Pre-Payment meters.