Universal Credit

Warrington Council



You can make a claim for Universal Credit in Warrington if you are making a new claim for Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support, Employment Support Allowance or Housing Benefit. You will also be transferred to Universal Credit if you have a change of circumstances that affects your Income Support, Jobseekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance.


Available In
  • Warrington
Available to Age Groups
  • No Restriction
What we can help with
  • Information on government/council support schemes
Available to these Groups
  • All Groups

Additional Information

Similar Schemes