One Manchester offers customers a free service to help them get into work through skills, experience, and confidence-boosting. We offer advice and a wide range of training, work placements, self-employment, and volunteering opportunities.
Whatever your experience, background, or ambitions, One Manchester’s award-winning One Future service can help you take the next step on the pathway to a more successful future. Our qualified Employment and Skills advisors provide you with a tailored support plan.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help & training to improve my work opportunities
We deliver a range of training ranging from:
- Construction CSCS card training
- Health and Social Care
- Customer services
- Business Administration
Supporting you to find your perfect job
Our Employment and Skills Team are here to help you build your skills and get valuable employment, to do this we run drop in employment and skills support sessions at community centres local to you. At our centres you can get support from one of our Employment Mentors who will work with you to achieve your career goals.
At our drop in centres you can:
- Receive support applying for jobs
- Get help with job searching
- Find out about local employers that we work with
- Get careers advice
- Use our computers for free
- Complete online training
- Sign up for employment training programmes
Our drop in centres
- The Place at Platt Lane, Fallowfield - Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am - 3pm.
- The Work Shop, Alexandra Road, Moss Side – Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10am - 2pm.
We look forward to seeing you at one our drop in centres.
If you’d like to arrange an appointment with one of our Employment Mentors or find out more about the support we can offer, contact the team on 0161 230 1057 or email@example.com.