We offer regular contact, advice and assistance if you’re taking on a new tenancy or finding it difficult to manage your existing tenancy. We will support you to live at home independently and successfully.
Our service is available if you have:
- Experienced, or likely to experience, problems with your tenancy. Or if you haven’t managed your own tenancy before.
- Significant personal support needs. Each tenant is potentially eligible for support depending on their needs.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help with accommodation or my tenancy
- Available to these Groups
- Vulnerable Adults
Monday - Friday 08:45am - 5pm
- Help you settle into your new home.
- Support you through life’s ups and downs.
- Help you with practical actions including paying bills, setting up utility accounts and checking your benefits.
- Guide you towards specialist help and support as appropriate.
- Support your health and wellbeing.