Centrepoint is a national charity that provides homeless young people with accommodation, health support and life skills in order to get them back into education, training and employment. We want to end youth homelessness by 2037.
- Housing - Centrepoint gives homeless young people a place to stay while they get the help needed to move on to independence.
- Health - From the physical to the mental, good health is the foundation on which young people can build their confidence and sills
- Learning - Our Centrepoint Works team give young people the opportunity and the tools they need to complete their education, gain crucial skills and prepare for a career.
- Engagement - With our unique approach, Centrepoint's Sport programmes combine physical fitness with education, life skills and employment training.
- Moving on - Our overall goal with everything we do is to prepare homeless young people to live independently when the time is right.
- Available to Age Groups
- 18 - 24
- What we can help with
- Help & training to improve my work opportunities
- Help with accommodation or my tenancy
Centrepoint is the UK's leading youth homelessness charity – but what does that actually mean? It means that, together with our partners, we support over 14,000 young people every year.
We want to end youth homelessness by 2037.