We offer a dedicated debt advice appointment service, specially designed to address queries related to multiple debts or in cases where you have received a warrant of eviction.
As qualified debt advisers and Approved Intermediaries of the Insolvency Service, we have the expertise to assist with Debt Relief Order (DRO) applications. Our aim is to provide you with the necessary guidance and support to navigate through your debt-related challenges effectively.
- Available In
- What we can help with
- Help and advice about money and debt issues
- Help with accommodation or my tenancy
You have the option to request an appointment if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You are a tenant of Stockport Homes or a Housing Association, and you have received a warrant of eviction due to rent arrears.
- You have received a warrant of eviction because of mortgage arrears.
- There is a Bill of Sale being enforced against you.
- You have received a Statutory Demand.
- You are dealing with multiple debts.
If any of these situations apply to you, our team is available to offer specialised debt advice and assistance through an appointment. Feel free to reach out to us for support and guidance tailored to your specific circumstances.