We offer a confidential service to help customers and their carers manage their Nationwide accounts, especially during challenging times like:
living with or recovering from an illness, such as cancer or depression, having problems remembering things about your accounts, caring for a loved one.
Whatever the situation, please get in touch. We’ll do everything we can to help.
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Bank & utility company support schemes
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
How we can help you
When you get in touch, you’ll speak with one of our Specialist Support Managers. They’ll listen to you, talk through your concerns and look at how we could assist you. This can include:
- Talking through your immediate money worries.
- Reviewing your income and outgoings with you.
- Seeing if we can make managing your finances easier.
- One-to-one support with your Nationwide products e.g. credit cards, mortgages, savings, or current accounts.
- Agreeing a personalised plan for the future, based on your financial situation and circumstances.
- Looking at how loved ones or carers may be able to help manage your money - if that is something you'd like to know more about.
- Giving you practical support to help take back control of your money if you're dealing with financial abuse
What we can offer will depend on your personal situation. Your Specialist Support Manager will discuss the options available. If we can't help, we may know of trusted organisations who could cater to your needs.