Second Adult Council Tax Rebates

Eden Council



If you qualify for Second Adult Rebate, we will reduce your Council Tax bill by 25%, 15% or 7.5%. This depends on the second adult's income.

If their income is too high, you will not qualify. You may still qualify for a Council Tax Reduction under the main scheme.


Available In
  • Eden
Available to Age Groups
  • No Restriction
What we can help with
  • Information on government/council support schemes

Additional Information

If you are the only person who is liable to pay the Council Tax on your home but you share your home with one or more persons who are over the age of 18 and they:

◾are not paying you rent for living in your home

◾do not have to pay the Council Tax

◾are not your spouse or partner

◾have a low gross income.

You can claim Second Adult Rebate in respect of them

Similar Schemes