Rossendale Disability Band Council Tax Reduction

Rossendale Council



You may be able to get a reduction on your Council Tax if you, or an adult or child living with you, is permanently disabled and the property is their sole or main residence and the property contains at least one of the following:

  1. a room (which is not a bathroom, kitchen or lavatory) which is mainly used by the disabled person
  2. an additional bathroom or kitchen which is required for the disabled person
  3. enough floor space to allow the use of a wheelchair


Available In
  • Rossendale
Available to Age Groups
  • No Restriction
What we can help with
  • Information on government/council support schemes
Available to these Groups
  • Disabled

Additional Information

Similar Schemes