We are able to support you in the following ways:
- Mediation work with your landlord or who you're staying with so you can remain there until you find somewhere else to live.
- Advice on your rights as a lodger or tenant.
- Housing options advice to help you find somewhere else to live.
- Help with debt or mortgage problems.
- Assisting you through the Housing Register or other housing agencies.
- Help with applications for Housing Benefit to cover your rent shortfall.
- Help if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Referring you to Independent Living with Support or housing related support.
- Temporary housing for people who are homeless including a families facility and single person’s assistance and also flats throughout the borough.
- We also manage the travellers site at Pringle Street.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help with accommodation or my tenancy
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
- Monday 09:30-15:00
- Tuesday 09:30-15:00
- Wednesday 13:00-15:00
- Friday 09:30-15:00