Our Priority Services Register is a free support service for people who may be vulnerable – perhaps because of their age, health or disability, or if they’re going through a difficult time in their lives.
By registering, you can receive services such as large print or Braille bills and free gas safety checks. We will also share your data with your network operator, who will get in touch if your electricity supply is going to be interrupted. They’ll help you figure out what to do to stay safe.
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Bank & utility company support schemes
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
You can register if you:
- are over 65
- have a disability or long-term illness
- rely on medical equipment in your home
- have a child or children under the age of five
- have gone through a recent bereavement, break-up or job loss
- are recovering from a hospital treatment
- are living independently for the first time
Call 0800 0728 625 to register.
Or, if you are a Pay As You Go customer, call on 0800 294 8604.