Oldham Disability Council Tax Reduction

Oldham Council



You may be able to get a reduction in your Council Tax if a disabled person lives at your address and he or she uses a wheelchair indoors, or if the property has:

•An additional bathroom or kitchen especially for the disabled person, or

•Another room used mainly to meet the disabled person’s special needs

Even if your property is in Band A (the lowest band) you may still get a reduction.


Available In
  • Oldham
Available to Age Groups
  • No Restriction
What we can help with
  • Information on government/council support schemes
Available to these Groups
  • Disabled

Additional Information

Similar Schemes