The New Charter Money Care Team provides free, confidential, and unbiased advice and support for tenants in managing finances and understanding various benefit entitlements.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help and advice about money and debt issues
- Help with accommodation or my tenancy
- Information on government/council support schemes
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
If you're facing debt issues, our Debt Advisers can guide you in creating a budget, maximising your income, prioritising creditors, and regaining control over your finances.
The Welfare Benefits Advisers will help identify any applicable benefits you may be entitled to and assist you in making claims. Additionally, if you believe there's been an incorrect decision made, they can support you in representing your case at a 1st tier tribunal hearing.
Our experienced money advice team can help you with:
- Benefits advice and applications
- Maximising your income
- Debt advice and solutions
- Making the most of your money.