Since 2011, Big Help Money Advice has handled over £3 million of debt for over 300 clients. All Big Help Money Advisers have, or are working towards, The Community Money Advice debt management qualification.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help and advice about money and debt issues
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
Ways we can help our clients to break free from spiralling debt include:
- Sorting through and prioritising debts
- Looking at income and expenditure
- Speaking to creditors on behalf of clients to negotiate a realistic and affordable payment plan
- Applying for any additional income clients may be eligible for, such as occupation related trusts
- Giving information on insolvency options
In some cases, we can also make an appointment for our clients with our welfare rights volunteer. Throughout the process, our clients have support from their caseworker, and the rest of the team.
All Money Advice services are free of charge. All Money Advice caseworkers have, or are working towards having, CMA qualification in debt management advice.
Advice is specific to each person's needs and advisors give as much time and support as is required until debts have been settled and financial stability achieved.