Counselling: At Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind we offer counselling to all residents of Tameside and Glossop aged 16 or over.
- Interactive Online Wellbeing Activities/Groups: Join our Interactive, online wellbeing services to help you cope better whilst social distancing.
- Youth in Mind: Just as our bodies can become poorly, people’s minds can become emotionally unwell. People of all ages can become emotionally unwell, that is why we're here to help with Youth in Mind.
- Active Monitoring: Active Monitoring is an early intervention, guided self-help service that runs from a number of GP practices in Oldham.
- Training: We are currently offering a huge range of both fully accredited courses and awareness sessions. Our courses aim to educate our community in a variety of areas surrounding Mental Health.
- The Peer Support Project: We are working with adults in Tameside who are experiencing mental health difficulties. Our aim is to use coaching and mentoring techniques to support them to improve their mental health and wellbeing whilst reducing loneliness and isolation.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Someone to talk to
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
“Enabling everyone in our communities to achieve better mental health”
To continue to provide the best quality local mental health services in prevention, early intervention and primary care; alongside empowering individuals and our communities to live well.
Ensuring we provide the right service in the right place, at the right time.
Supporting people to live to their best, healthily; and to achieve their true potential.
Ensuring services are safe, effective, and efficient for everyone.
Working in partnership, avoiding duplication, and ensuring services are joined up for the best integrated care.
Actively learning to continually improve and push ourselves forward.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to find out more about what we do, we would love to hear from you:
Monday - Friday - 10:00-16:00