Work with private developers to secure discounted sale properties on new housing developments. The properties we negotiate depend on the location of the development and the identified housing need in that area. Most of the properties are sold at 70% of the full market value to qualifying applicants; although the discounts are smaller on some older schemes.
Homes bought this way are secured via a Section 106 Agreement which means the house will never be sold at full market rate. If you are not absolutely sure about how the Section 106 Agreement would affect you, or what the different clauses mean, you should consider seeking the advice of your own solicitor.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help with accommodation or my tenancy
- Information on government/council support schemes
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
In addition to your application form, we will require:
- Proof of ID i.e. Passport or Driving Licence.
- Last two months payslips (eight weeks if paid weekly).
- Evidence of savings (must be recent).
- Last two months bank/building society statements from all current account/s.
- Decision in Principle or Mortgage Certificate IMPORTANT NOTE: The mortgage advisor/lender must be made aware that the property is subject to a Section 106 Agreement.