Our experienced Debt Advice Team work throughout Knowsley with people who are affected by different types of debt. They help individuals deal with their financial circumstances so they can find a positive way to move forward.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help and advice about money and debt issues
- Information on government/council support schemes
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
How The Debt Team Can Help You
Our Debt Team are experienced in supporting clients with a variety of different debts. They will work to help you get an overview of your debt issues, outline your options and help you to find a solution to your debt problems.
Here are some examples of debt that our team can help you with:
- Arrears of Maintenance Payable to an ex-partner or children
- Council Tax or Rates Arrears
- Credit Card Loans
- Gas and Electricity Arrears
- Income Tax or VAT Arrears
- Court Action
- Mortgage and Rent Arrears
- TV Licence or TV Licence Arrears
- Family matters
- Consumer rights
- Charitable grant schemes
Make an appointment by contacting the Debt Team.