If you need help and answer yes to one or more of the following questions we might be able to help:
- Are you at risk of losing your tendency?
- Are you already homeless?
- Are you threatened with homelessness?
- Do you require some advice on housing?
- Do you require advice or guidance for your Trafford housing application?
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help with accommodation or my tenancy
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
Our telephone helpline is open 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you may come into the office and talk to someone face to face 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. As per Government guidance to ensure safe social distancing, support you and our staff we are not providing face to face appointments at this time.
Please note that every Wednesday morning the service is closed for staff training and opens at 1pm.
If outside of these hours you become homeless, contact the Emergency Duty Team by telephoning 0161 912 2230.
As HOST is a busy service it may be difficult to get through on the phone. If you wish to email the HOST mailbox is checked regularly. All non-urgent enquiries will be responded to within 3 working days.