Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reductions

Carlisle Council



If you need help paying your rent or Council Tax you can apply for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction by completing our online form


Available In
  • Carlisle
Available to Age Groups
  • No Restriction
What we can help with
  • Help with accommodation or my tenancy
  • Information on government/council support schemes

Additional Information

Housing Benefit can help with your rent. How much you get depends on your household income, circumstances and housing status. You can apply for Housing Benefit whether you are unemployed or working.

Similar Schemes