Household support can;
- Help with food
- Help with Utility bills (Gas/Electric/Water) offering a 1 off payment (includes customers on pre-payment meters, direct debit payments and annual bill payers)
- Boiler servicing, repair and replacement in owner occupied homes* subject to assessment by a qualified gas heating engineer as part of the Healthy Homes service.
- Advice and support to reduce outgoings and increase income
- Children’s beds
- Support for sustainable impact on energy costs (insulating hot water tanks, fitting draft excluders, replacing inefficient lightbulbs
- Purchasing White Goods (Fridge/Freezer/Cooker etc) 1 white good item per household based on all applications received from the household since 1 December 2021.
- Digital access and Broadband advice
- Help to improve health and well-being
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help to get household items and clothing
- Help with food and other essentials
- Information on government/council support schemes
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
The scheme will be run by the Council and local partners. It will help residents of Blackburn with Darwen to get food, support with energy and water bills, and other essential items.