If you’re struggling to pay for your energy, let us know and we’ll work together on a plan that suits you. The sooner you talk to us, the easier it will be for us to help you.
We can help in many ways. Our friendly advisers will talk you through all your options to find one that's right for you.
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Bank & utility company support schemes
If you’re having problems paying your bills, talk to us. We’ve got a team who can help: call them on 0333 202 9804
We might be able to:
• Work out a way for you to pay in instalments
• Change your tariff or the way you pay, like switching your bills to Direct Debit
• Fit a Pay As You Go meter
• Take payments straight from your benefits under the government’s Fuel Direct scheme
• Install a smart meter so you can keep track of your consumption
• We can advise you on how to make your energy go further with energy efficiency tips
• Let you know how the British Gas Energy Trust and other organisations may be able to help you.
You can talk to other organisations as well. Citizens Advice gives free advice at adviceguide.org.uk or you could try speaking to a debt charity like StepChange Debt Charity on 0800 138 111.