Living in Cumbria has some serious upsides. It can also be tough. Really tough. The beautiful landscape hides intense poverty and lack of opportunity. Two things that fuel each other.
- Available In
- South Lakeland
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Some money for an emergency
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
Cumbria has a strong history of community – people working together to face challenges. Cumbria Community Foundation exists to continue and build that.
We bring people who love Cumbria together to make our county stronger. So local people can meet the challenges they face and can achieve their potential.
The Cumbria foundation can help provide grants to those that need support.
To apply for an individual grant please use the following application forms:
- Under 18 or full-time education
- Over 18s and vocational training
- Beck Burn Wind Farm Education and Training Fund
- Cumbria Disaster Relief Fund
- Cumbria Victims Charitable Trust Application Form
- Welcome Fund Application Form
- Mary Grave Application Form to be completed by schools or visit organisers.
- Swales Trust Application Form
- Janetta and Violet Laidlaw Fund Application Form (Individuals)