Last year we helped more than 3,000 young people secure jobs through our Get into courses. If you’re aged 16 to 30 and are looking for ‘on the job’ experience and training, we can help. Get in touch to sign up today.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- 18 - 24
- 25 - 29
- What we can help with
- Help & training to improve my work opportunities
Work with top employers such as TK Maxx, ASOS, HSBC, Gap, DHL, Marks and Spencer, the NHS and many more businesses who are ready to hire fresh talent, while improving your CV and interview techniques. You will meet new people and learn what it takes to get your foot in the door. Some courses include a trial shift with potential job offers available at the end.
What you need to know
- The courses run from two days to a few weeks
- Completely free and won’t affect your Jobseeker’s Allowance
- We'll cover your travel and may be able to support with lunch and childcare costs
- Find opportunities in: retail, hospitality, customer service, health and social care, and construction and engineering
- Mentor support
- After the programme, a Prince’s Trust colleague or volunteer will mentor you for up to six months to help you plan your future.