Our support services are aimed at helping our customers to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to maintain a stable home and a structured lifestyle before assisting them in the process of securing or retaining permanent independent accommodation.
Our services include:
- Complex Needs Service - Rochdale
- General Floating Support - Rochdale
- Long term low level general needs - Middleton
- Male only service - Heywood
- Rochdale safer communities
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help with accommodation or my tenancy
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
Monday - Friday 9 - 5pm
All applicants must either be:
- Not managing in their current housing environment.
- Homeless or insecurely housed.
- At risk of losing their home.
- In need of housing related support.
- Seeking support because they have a housing need.
- Moving on from Rochdale Borough Council statutory emergency and temporary accommodation, supported housing residential care or being discharged from hospital or prison.
- Seeking to develop independent living skills.
- In need of support to maintain, obtain or sustain their accommodation.
Stepping Stone Projects and Womens Housing Action Group have no specific exclusions and each referral will be assessed on a case by case basis. A pro-active and flexible approach will be taken in respect of incidents or concern.