Financial Inclusion Service

Progress Housing



If you are a tenant of Progress Housing and facing difficulties in paying rent or dealing with debt, please contact us immediately.

We can provide extensive support and advice to assist you in paying rent promptly, clearing rent arrears or debt, and ensuring you can continue to stay in your home. Don't hesitate to reach out to us for help and guidance.


Available In
  • South Ribble
Available to Age Groups
  • No Restriction
What we can help with
  • Help and advice about money and debt issues
  • Help with accommodation or my tenancy
Available to these Groups
  • All Groups

Additional Information

Similar Schemes