The service we offer caters to both women who have committed offences and those at risk of offending. Our support encompasses various areas, including accommodation, financial management, debt assistance, health, skills development, and employment opportunities. We also provide guidance and aid in dealing with alcohol and drug-related challenges, as well as difficulties concerning children, families, attitudes, and behaviour.
In collaboration with each service user, we create an action plan tailored to their individual goals and aspirations. Our aim is to empower and assist them in achieving a positive transformation and building a better future.
- Available In
- What we can help with
- Someone to talk to
Our service receives referrals from various sources, including probation, the police, prisons, courts, and other support agencies. Women also have the option to self-refer. Our free and friendly service is designed to assist women in addressing various challenges in their lives.
If you live in Bolton, are over 18 years old, and answer 'yes' to any of the following questions, we are likely able to help:
- Are you concerned about getting into trouble with the police?
- Do you require support as you are due in court?
- Are you anxious about the possibility of a custodial sentence?
- Are you currently in custody and set to be released in Bolton?
- Are you worried about managing your life after your release?
- Do you face the risk of offending due to difficulties at home or in your life, such as alcohol or drug issues, unemployment, abuse, debt, or housing problems?
Eve's Space collaborates closely with eight other voluntary sector partners and is part of the Greater Manchester Women's Support Alliance. Our collective aim is to provide comprehensive support and guidance to women, empowering them to address their challenges and achieve positive outcomes.