Eon Next Energy Fund




The Fund can help pay current or final E.ON energy bill arrears to customers living in England, Scotland or Wales. It can also help E.ON customers by providing replacement household items such as cookers, fridges, fridge-freezers and washing machines – and also help to replace gas boilers.


Available to Age Groups
  • No Restriction
What we can help with
  • Bank & utility company support schemes
Available to these Groups
  • All Groups

Additional Information

E.ON Next Energy Fund are working directly with E.ON Affordable Warmth to provide boiler replacements. If you wish to request a new boiler, please complete the section 'Support with Essential Items and Other help'. E.ON will contact you to check if you qualify under their Affordable Warmth Scheme and book a free home survey. For more information on E.ON Affordable Warmth scheme, please visit www.eonenergy.com

The Fund aims to help as many people as possible, although due to restrictions on available funds, not every application will be awarded. Applications from individuals with the greatest needs will be prioritised. You must be able to demonstrate financial stability, a willingness to pay your ongoing energy bills and be able to evidence any benefits you are in receipt of or medical conditions. You need to have received money advice from an FCA approved agency in order to apply to the EON Energy Fund and you will need to provide evidence of this as part of your application. Priority will be given to those who have already received debt advice. If you have not already received advice we recommend you contact your local CAB or money advice centre who will also be able to assist you with your application.

In order to complete your application you will need to know your energy account number and provide a recent meter reading in order for us to accurately establish the money owed. Depending on your circumstances we may ask you to provide the following items of evidence:

  • Proof of all household income for yourself and anyone living with you for the current tax year.
  • All pages from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) stating your entitlement to a benefit and the amounts due to be paid for the current tax year
  • Pension letters for State or private pensions.
  • Medical confirmation from the organisation that referred to you the fund or a medical DS1500 form or medical confirmation from a consultant or your doctor.
  • Evidence of a budget sheet that was issued to you when you received professional money advice from the FCA approved agency. The budget sheet must be dated within the last 4 weeks and be on company headed paper.

Please note all supporting evidence must be less than three months old with the exception of Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) annual benefit letters, for example, State Pension and Child Benefit letters. All documents must clearly show name and address details as well as the amounts currently being received for the current tax year.

If you're not eligible for help through the ECO Scheme and would like to apply to the E.ON Energy Fund for your boiler repair or replacement, you will need to provide two quotations from gas safe registered suppliers.

Similar Schemes