Energy Advice and Grants

Cosy Homes in Lancashire



There are many additional services and assistance available from utility companies and other agencies to help you save money on your energy bills and to help during difficult times whether it be a financial difficulty or during an emergency.

Cosy Homes in Lancashire is a nominated partner of Electricity North West and Age Concern and together we aim to help residents across Lancashire access the help and advice they need. Whatever your concern please contact us and we will endeavour to signpost you to an organisation who will be able to help you.


Available In
  • Blackburn
  • Blackpool
  • Burnley
  • Chorley
  • Hyndburn
  • Lancaster
  • Pendle
  • Preston
  • Rossendale
  • South Ribble
  • West Lancashire
  • Wyre
Available to Age Groups
  • No Restriction
What we can help with
  • Advice on how to save energy & water
  • Information on government/council support schemes
Available to these Groups
  • All Groups

Additional Information

If your household income is less than £31,000 or you are in receipt of a Means Tested Benefit then you should qualify for funding providing your property has an EPC of D, E, F or G.

Please note - the guidelines for most of our funding is set by the Government and any flexibility outside these rules is limited. Before applying please read our Funding and Measures pages for more information as to how the funding works.

If your house has an EPC rating of D, E, F or G and a household income of £31,000 or less or you are in receipt of a qualifying benefit then please complete the application form.

We can also offer funding regardless of income If you live in an eligible Post Code area (Home Upgrade Grant only)

All funding is subject to survey and only measures that are suitable for your property and work within the funding rules will be offered to you.

The qualifying benefits are - 

  • Universal Credit
  • Child Tax Credit/Working Tax Credit
  • Pension Credit (Guaranteed)
  • Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
  • Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Income Support
  • Housing Benefit

Similar Schemes