We're here to support you.
Eclypse is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for young people under 25 and families in Manchester.
We can help if you:
- Want to cut down or stop your alcohol or drug use?
- Want advice on how to reduce your risk of harm when using drugs or alcohol?
- Want to talk to someone about a family member or friend’s drug or alcohol use?
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- 18 - 24
- What we can help with
- Someone to talk to
We provide support for anyone who is concerned about their own or somebody else’s drug or alcohol use. Our friendly team is on hand to provide advice and tailored support plans to help you achieve your goals. We’re a confidential service, which means we won’t inform anyone of your involvement with us unless there was a risk of harm to yourself or somebody else. We work in a way that suits you – that might be having appointments over the phone, in-person at our base or your place of choosing, or online via Zoom.
- One to one key working in the community or at home
- Family interventions
- Peer mentoring
- Groupwork with young people
- Training for professionals
- Referral to appropriate services (CAMHS etc)
- Strengthening Families programme
Referrals: If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can call or visit the service in person. You can also complete our referral form which can be found on our website in advance and bring it with you when you visit the service. Please make sure the young person has given consent for you to make the referral.
Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00