You may be able to claim a reduction in your charge if your home has certain features used by a disabled resident, which are essential or of major importance to the well being of that person.
- Available In
- St Helens
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Information on government/council support schemes
- Available to these Groups
You can claim if your home has these features:
• A room which is not a bathroom, kitchen or toilet and which is predominately used by and is required to meet the needs of the person with the disability.
• An additional bathroom or kitchen which is required for meeting the needs of the person with the disability
• Sufficient floor space inside the dwelling to permit the use of a wheelchair. It must be necessary for the disabled person to use a wheel chair indoors predominately.