If you are disabled you might benefit from having your home adapted to better suit your needs.
There are a range of adaptations that could improve access into and around your home such as:
- Ramps for wheelchairs (not scooters).
- Stairlifts and through-floor lifts.
- Level Access Showers.
- Essential ground floor facilities.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help to get household items and clothing
- Help with accommodation or my tenancy
- Information on government/council support schemes
- Available to these Groups