Debt Advice Foundation is a registered national debt advice and education charity offering free, confidential support and advice to anyone worried about loans, credit and debt.
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help and advice about money and debt issues
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
Debt Advice Foundation’s primary objects are:
The prevention or relief of poverty for the public benefit and, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, this may include:
- the provision of free, impartial and appropriate debt advice to people with unaffordable debt.
- to help people with debt problems to gain access to appropriate solutions that will help them.
- to promote education, for the public benefit, in financial capability and money management so as to reduce the likelihood of debt misuse.
- to undertake or fund research to understand why problem debt happens and its effect on individuals, families and the wider United Kingdom economy and to disseminate useful results.