If you apply for a discount or exemption, you must continue to pay your current instalments until your bill is amended.
To claim this your property needs to have special facilities which are used by the disabled person who lives there.
- You must have at least one of the following:
- A room which is mainly used by the disabled person
- An additional bathroom or kitchen used by the disabled person
- Space inside the property to allow for the use of a wheelchair.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Information on government/council support schemes
- Available to these Groups