The Foundation was set up by the Co-op with an endowment fund that covers all our day-to-day running costs. This means that 100% of money donated goes directly to our community projects. More information, including recent annual reports and accounts, can be found on our Charity Commission page.
- Available to Age Groups
- No Restriction
- What we can help with
- Help & training to improve my work opportunities
- Help to get household items and clothing
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
Our funding will aim to bring our Future Communities Vision to life for young people.
We provide flexible and unrestricted funding to people working to build the fairer, more co-operative communities of the future imagined by young people. This will help us deliver on Co-op’s vision of ‘co-operating for a fairer world’.
We listen to, invest, and learn from:
- A diverse range of young people who’ll be the leaders, co-operators, organisers and activists in these future communities.
- Organisations working to bring future communities to life.
- Organisations that need support when unpredictable events in the ‘here and now’ threaten their ability to build communities of the future.