- Early intervention and prevention services for drug and alcohol users
- Recovery services for drug and alcohol users
- Medical interventions for drug and alcohol users
- Volunteering and peer mentoring
- Recovery services for young people and a service for 18-25 year olds who use drugs and alcohol
- Services for those affected by someone else's substance use
- Services for young carers
- Available to Age Groups
- 18 - 24
- What we can help with
- Help & training to improve my work opportunities
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
Above all else, we believe in people. It's the one thing that acts as a foundation for all our work. It means we focus on the people who use our services and do everything we can to make sure we're giving the best service possible.
When you come to one of our services, we'll make you feel welcome and supported, and we'll always treat you as an individual. We respect and support your choices, so we will work with you to find the right treatment and care options, rather than telling you what to do.
We'll get to know you as a person. We care about everything that's going on with you - your physical health, mental wellbeing, lifestyle and relationships - because they all play a part in helping you reach your goals.
We want the people who use our services to play an active role in shaping how we do things too. If you use our services, you can become a service user rep and give us feedback on what we can do better.
Monday - Friday