Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden provides free, confidential, impartial and independent advice and information on rights and responsibilities to the people of Carlisle & Eden districts. Working across a number of different advice access channels, we support the people of Carlisle & Eden tackle the problems they face whilst also working at a local, regional and national level to improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives.
Please come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefits, housing or employment problems. You may be facing a crisis or just considering your options. We also have a specialist service for benefits advice for people affected by cancer.
- Available In
- What we can help with
- Help and advice about money and debt issues
- Available to these Groups
- All Groups
Our advisers will
- Help you to explore your debt problem
- Deal with any emergencies, such as court action, which may threaten your home.
- Help you get a complete and accurate picture of your household finances.
- Look for ways to increase your income and reduce your outgoings.
- Help you to prioritise payments so the most important debts are paid first.
- Explain the debt options you have and how they will affect you.
- Keep you informed about any action we take and the progress of your case.
- Close your file when your finances are under control or when you cease instructing us.