CARDS supports vulnerable and marginalised young people aged 16-25 in Manchester, particularly those who are homeless (or at risk of becoming so) and those at risk of being exploited (in any way) and those with offending behaviour. Contact us to make an appointment to try to get safe, stable accommodation, work towards positive mental well being and good physical health. We also help improve your financial situation and prospects for employment.
- Available In
- Available to Age Groups
- 18 - 24
- What we can help with
- Help & training to improve my work opportunities
- Help to get household items and clothing
- Help with accommodation or my tenancy
- Someone to talk to
Lifeshare is a voluntary organisation established to help meet the needs of homeless and vulnerable people in Manchester and Salford. The first point of contact is with people on the streets, offering practical assistance, support and information. From this point we offer continued assistance that enables people to secure suitable accommodation, support them in maintaining their tenancies, and help them to access initiatives that carry their lives forward.
- To identify street homelessness and offer assistance in obtaining emergency accommodation, signposting other relevant agencies and information for support
- To alleviate aspects of poverty and hardship through redistribution of resources
- To assist people to access Primary Health Care and to promote health and harm reduction